1. Ultimaker 3D printers

Ultimaker 3D printers, add-ons and OEM

The heart of our 3D printing ecosystem

Share your experiences with filaments

Explore this never-ending world of choice

1. Improve your 3D prints

Help, tips & tricks

Discuss and learn about CAD & part optimization

Food & beverages, Architecture, Engineering, Manufacturing, Education & Research

1. What have you made

Share your latest project

Introductions and 'how was your day?'

Inside information about how and where to buy

1. Nederlands

Welkom op het Nederlandse Ultimaker forum

Herzlich willkommen im deutschsprachigen Forum

Bienvenido al foro en español

Bienvenue sur le forum francophone

Se sei in grado di leggere questo, sei nel posto giusto

これを読めれば、ここが正しい場所です。

• Hallo   hatte das auch schon versucht. Das Ergebnis waren zwei Druckfiles auf USB für Core1 und für Core2. Tatsächlich macht er das dann. Mit dem Support war ich ebenso auf die Nase gefallen. Hatte dann jeweils (wie auch Smithy geschrieben hat) den anderen Druckkopf deaktiviert. So konnte ich sicher sein das er nicht doch irgendwo den anderen Extruder drin hat.   Wobei mir das dann zu umständlich war deshalb druckte ich nur auf Core 1 und wechselte die Rollen entsprechend. Ein kleiner Trick ist. Man kann die Rollen kalt/manuell entladen. Einfach den Feeder aufmachen und Filament rausziehen. Mit kaltem Core funktioniert das auch besser weil dann das Filament keine Fäden zieht. So muss man das Filament jeweils nur noch "Laden".   Mit Materialstation ist das anders. Weil er (Überraschung) mit der MS das Material nach jedem Druck automatisch komplett entlädt. Ich lege dann die entsprechende Rolle/Farbe zuvor ins Fach und starte den Druck. Wobei der zeitliche Aufwand derselbe ist. (Weil ich zu den Leuten gehöre, die erfahrungsgemäß beobachten wie er den Druck in der ersten Schicht beginnt. Das Dauert dann mit MS besonders lang).   Viele Grüße Christian        
    • Hey all!   I had the same problem with my Ender 3 (Silent board with Merlin 1.1.8 firmware). It's been printing flawless for more than a year until the latest releases of CURA. I  tore down half the 3-D Printer to make sure it wasn't a mechanical issue.   My solution to this problem is very simple. Just adjust the flowrate in your start G-code in the machine settings.   M221 S(flowrate percent)   My start G-code below: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Ender 3 Custom Start G-code M221 S95 ;Set flowrate to 95 percent G28 ; Home all axes G92 E0 ; Reset Extruder G1 Z2.0 F3000 ; Move Z Axis up little to prevent scratching of Heat Bed G1 X2 Y20 Z0.3 F5000.0 ; Move to start position G1 X2 Y200.0 Z0.3 F1500.0 E15 ; Draw the first line G1 X2.4 Y200.0 Z0.3 F5000.0 ; Move to side a little G1 X2.4 Y20 Z0.3 F1500.0 E30 ; Draw the second line G92 E0 ; Reset Extruder G1 Z2.0 F3000 ; Move Z Axis up little to prevent scratching of Heat Bed ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   To check that it is working during a print, go into the Ender 3 "Tune" menu and scroll down to flow (The tune menu is only visible while printing). 
    • Put a "Pause at Height" (or two) in the Gcode file.  Make the pauses below where you would anticipate the clog.  It's a stupid workaround but it would allow the model to finish.  I have been working on this same problem on my Creality machine for 2 weeks and haven't come up with a solution yet.
    • Effectivement ça semble être l'alimentation qui flanche...
    • I havent been at the office for a long time but yesterday I was in and had some time to fiddle with the printer.   Ran diagnostics test of the bed sensor and it reported low performance. Found that both wires was broken, surprised that the test only reported low performance. Repaired them and diagnostics now looked good. However problem still persists.   Tried to swap cores as suggested, core #2 still gets pushed hard into the plate preventing filament to be extruded. At least confirmed problem isnt the new core.   Automatic levelling seems to be ok for both cores though. Doesnt push down core #2 much while levelling.   I also realised that I have changed to a Build-Tak Flex plate shortly before using the new print core, might only have printed with core #1  until I installed the new.   Suspecting core #2 "thinks" I'm still printing on glass plate level and ignoring data from levelling.   Could that happen and is there anything I can check or try?   I will remove the flexplate and try a print on bare glass again but that will be next week I hope.   Open for other ideas to try and check.    
  • Topics