About This File
This is the wedding cake topper I did for some friends. The most difficult part was to scan them without them guessing why But it was fun too. I used Skanect to scan them, then I started from MakeHuman for the bodies. A lot of work in Blender to make the MakeHuman suit printable. For the woman dress, I modeled it completly as I didn't find anything I liked.
I printed them with ABS, needed to "close" my ultimaker to get it work as it was my first attempt with ABS. Then I used aceton vapor for the finish. Not that easy to guess the correct time for it to have this perfect shiny finish without loosing too much details.
Of course, they where very happy with the surprise !