About This File
I have these custom made earplugs that normally contain a dampener (a -20dB filter). I bought a special headphone cable for it that fits in the spaces for the filters. Problem is, since the plugs are so snug (that's kind of the idea) and the actual speaker part is hard to get a grip on, I find myself pulling them out by the wires all the time. As you might notice one of the wire protections is already broken.
The cable itself is pretty expensive ( 130€ ), so I decided adding handles to it would be pretty handy to lengthen the cables' life.
Thanks to the olson block I was able to print this with my 0.25mm nozzle and I think it came out beautifully!