About This File
My very first dual-colour print on the Ultimaker 3. I used some of our own PLA that I found propping up someone's monitor and it worked really nicely. The red is spoolWorks Phonebox Red and the black is spoolWorks Basic Black. The small layer height gave a lovely smooth effect but of course took bloody ages.
The black parts are of a slightly lower quality than the red, and this is apparently because the black prefers to print at a slightly higher temperature. There is also a very small amount of nasty denting at the tip because i was a little rough when getting the print off the bed.
And of course, most importantly, it works! Absolute pain in the arse to put together AND take apart.