Save your seat for either broadcast on September 23.
What will you learn?
· Best practices for iterative print preparation and every lesson you should learn from each print
· The right way to use per-object settings and when they are most useful
· Easy-to-use resources for anyone who wants to develop their own printer definitions, plugins, or print profiles
· How to optimize print profile settings and whether to “keep” or “discard” changes
· When is the right time to export your drawing from CAD? (Based on Ultimaker Cura’s surprising power as 3D control software)
· And a whole lot more tips and tricks!
How can I join?
This free masterclass will take place twice:
1. 11am CEST (5pm SGT, 5am EDT)
2. 5pm CEST (11am EDT, 8am PDT, 11pm SGT)