All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. maht

Configuration CURA

Quel version de Cura t'utiliser? Essayez 4.6.1
  3. Fiberforce Italy has a conductive material that is PLA based. Be aware it is not as simple to print as standard PLA. http://www.fiberforce.it/products-pro/ This one is not abrasive but should be printed in a well ventilated environment.
  4. dxp

UM S5

Alternativ 3D Solex Hardcore. Der CC-06 ist bequemer, da er automatisch richtig erkannt wird, ist aber auch teurer. Kohlefaser lässt sich mit 0,6mm-Düse besser drucken, deshalb die Meldung. Edit: Rubinspitze oder Stahldüse sind wichtig, sonst schmirgelt Dir das Material die Düse weg.
  5. Today
  6. Ich habe gerade geschaut aber selber nichts gefunden, ich hatte da aber auch noch nie Probleme mit Kontentrischen Drucken
  7. Du willst Kohlefaser Material Drucken richtig? welche Meldung genau bekommst du? das du denn Core Wechselen sollst? da wirst du wohl einen CC-06 brauchen das Kohlefaser abrassiv ist
  8. Bonjour, je cherche quel réglage dans cura pourrait eviter les nombreux points sur la surface de l'objet ! Corps sourdine.stl
  9. tested also with : thumbnail_buffer = QBuffer() thumbnail_buffer.open(QBuffer.ReadWrite) thumbnail_image = self._snapshot thumbnail_image.save(thumbnail_buffer, "PNG") filehandle = open(Filename, 'w+b') filehandle.write(thumbnail_buffer.data()) filehandle.close() Same result
  10. 10 cm a l'entrée et 10 cm a la sortie et sur les deux tube bowden, l'imprimante a que 1 mois.
  11. ig3d

UM S5

Hallo zusammen, bin Neu hier. kann mir jemand helfen ? ich veruche am S5 über den Spulenhalter ein Kohlefaser Material zu verarbeiten. Bekomme immer eine Meldung über den PritCore CC-06. Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen.
  12. Thanks for your answer @nallath; I don't think it's an issue from the function snapshot. Because if I use the UFP Writer plugin , the result is correct ( first ) image. And normaly my code start from the same source .. But there is a real problem when I write the PNG file. I'm thinking of an initialization that isn't done or a difference between the Save and Write method used in the UFP plugin code. But I can't figure out what's missing. thumbnail_buffer = QBuffer() thumbnail_buffer.open(QBuffer.ReadWrite) thumbnail_image = self._snapshot thumbnail_image.save(thumbnail_buffer, "PNG") thumbnail.write(thumbnail_buffer.data()) versus thumbnail_image = self._snapshot thumbnail_image.save("C:/temp/thumbnail.png", "PNG")
  13. A bit late maybe, but you'll now find our new 'app switcher' in all of our online products. This will make it easier to switch between the different applications, as well as knowing what is in the ecosystem when you just joined.
  14. https://www.youmagine.com/vigilant01/designs
  15. That's a great steer, thanks! I had what I thought was a great idea. Then discovered that someone had thought of all this years ago and I had just failed in my 'research' (Google). Thanks Again.
  16. Awesome, thankyou! I'm grabbing 'Proper' CURA version now as mine is not doing that!
  17. BTW, if you have the mesh tools plugin installed, you can rename selected parts so that the mesh names make more sense. Just right click on the part and use the mesh tools portion of the context menu.
  18. Thanks for the file, I sliced it and then searched for MESH... ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(2) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(1) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf ;MESH:NONMESH ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(2) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(1) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf ;MESH:NONMESH ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(2) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(1) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf ;MESH:NONMESH ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(2) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(1) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf ;MESH:NONMESH ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(2) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf(1) ;MESH:ThreePartNameTest.3mf ;MESH:NONMESH and so on
  19. This puzzled me a bit as well, it seems that the snapshot doesn't work correctly. So for now you can get it to work by creating a job and creating the snapshots inside that job.
  20. Getting interesting - My version of CURA _should_ be naming parts. Getting Vanilla CURA version and checking it out - Stand by! Thanks both!
  21. WOW! Thats's EXACTLY it, thanks - checking it out now.
  22. Sure thing, attached to this post. in the .model fileThreePartNameTest.3mf you can spot the 3 distinct parts each numbered but never referred to in the GCODE comment. I'm not reporting this as a bug, more a feature request 😉
  23. I have this installed, not sure I have ever actually used it. https://github.com/paukstelis/OctoPrint-Cancelobject
  24. That's awesome, thanks! Do you know if the feature has a proper name and I can start looking for that in octoprint or my printer firmware?
  25. Could you please save the project file (File -> Save) and attach to this thread? Thanks.
  26. Hi there, I don't think that's quite correct - I have 3 separate parts on the bed, but there is only one mesh comment per layer. For my idea to work it would need something like a ';PART XYZ' comment as it moves over the bed within a layer working on the WALL-INNER, WALL-OUTER, SKIN, FILL for each part. Cheers
  27. Exactly! Look at all the faces it has to choose from. Can you guarantee that they are all aligned horizontally?
  1. Load more activity