The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Gerd, vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe. Ich hatte herausgefunden, dass es an den Dateinamen lag. Im Dateinamen waren ä,ö,ü vorhanden was die Dstei scheinbar korrumpierte. Vielleicht können Sie mir ja bei meinem derzeitigen Problem helfen, wo zu ich soeben eine neue Topic erstellt habe. Danke nochmals!
  3. obewan, I tried replacing with a different profile, draft instead of fine. Same result. Thanks for taking a look.
  4. Hallo, Ich benutze meinen CR-10S mit cura nun schon etwas länger. Jetzt wollte ich das erste Mal etwas mit großer Fläche drucken (26x20cm) und da fielen mir diese merkwürdigen Spuren auf, die mich sehr auf der Oberfläche stören, siehe Bilder. An einer anderen Stelle dann wiederum nicht. Ich habe mit Brim gedruckt um Warping zu verhindern. Bei diesem Brim sieht man, dass die Layer merkwürdig auseinander "gequollen" sind, siehe Bilder. An einer anderen Ecke wiederum tritt dieser Effekt nicht auf. Ich habe mit einer Federfühlerlehrer auf 0.1mm gelevelt, an allen Ecken gleich. Hat jemand eine allgemeine Ahnung woran es liegen kann? Falls nicht kann ich noch mein Profil hochladen. Danke schonmal, Viele Grüße, Vincent
  5. Today
  6. Cura 4.1 will support restoring a backup from earlier versions. Your mileage may vary.
  7. Cura 4.1 will have an improved cloud connection flow. Simply signing in in Cura and Cura Connect will make the printer appear in the 'add printer' list of discovered printers (no need anymore to be on the same local network for 'pairing'). We also silently (marketing starts with Cura 4.1 release) launched https://mycloud.ultimaker.com/app/devices, which shows your cloud-connected print clusters and their queue. You still need Cura (4.0 or higher) to add new jobs. But at least you can now see the status of your machines without having to open Cura. We'll be adding more functionality to this application over time. In Cura you're also able to see the status of the printers and queue. We'd love to hear your feedback!
  8. Cura 4.1 will have an improved cloud connection flow. Simply signing in in Cura and Cura Connect will make the printer appear in the 'add printer' list of discovered printers (no need anymore to be on the same local network for 'pairing'). We also silently (marketing starts with Cura 4.1 release) launched https://mycloud.ultimaker.com/app/devices, which shows your cloud-connected print clusters and their queue. You still need Cura (4.0 or higher) to add new jobs. But at least you can now see the status of your machines without having to open Cura. We'll be adding more functionality to this application over time. In Cura you're also able to see the status of the printers and queue. We'd love to hear your feedback!
  9. Cura 4.1 will have an improved cloud connection flow. Simply signing in in Cura and Cura Connect will make the printer appear in the 'add printer' list of discovered printers (no need anymore to be on the same local network for 'pairing'). We also silently (marketing starts with Cura 4.1 release) launched https://mycloud.ultimaker.com/app/devices, which shows your cloud-connected print clusters and their queue. You still need Cura (4.0 or higher) to add new jobs. But at least you can now see the status of your machines without having to open Cura. We'll be adding more functionality to this application over time. In Cura you're also able to see the status of the printers and queue. We'd love to hear your feedback!
  10. Cura 4.1 will have an improved cloud connection flow. Simply signing in in Cura and Cura Connect will make the printer appear in the 'add printer' list of discovered printers (no need anymore to be on the same local network for 'pairing'). We also silently (marketing starts with Cura 4.1 release) launched https://mycloud.ultimaker.com/app/devices, which shows your cloud-connected print clusters and their queue. You still need Cura (4.0 or higher) to add new jobs. But at least you can now see the status of your machines without having to open Cura. We'll be adding more functionality to this application over time. In Cura you're also able to see the status of the printers and queue. We'd love to hear your feedback!
  11. Ah, yes, my mb-linux and mb-windows branches in the cura-build repo reference my own repos for the source for Cura, CuraEngine and Uranium. You will probably want to modify the cmake files in the project directory to reference either Ultimaker's repo or your own fork and also to specify the desired branch you want to build.
  12. Does Cura indicate that the printer is connected (little cloud icon next to the printer name in the menu bar)? Cura 4.1 will have an improved cloud connection, where you only have to sign in in both Cura and Cura Connect, instead of needing to be on the same LAN network. The printer will simply show up in the 'add printer' list. The stable build of this version is due in about a week.
  13. Der Unterschied zwischen UM Gcode und Marlin ist lediglich, dass du bei UM die Material Settings am Drucker einstellst und bei Marlin in Cura, weil das dann in den Gcode mitgeschrieben wird. Der Rest ist gleich, grob gesagt. Am Druckergebnis selbst ist kein Unterschied, es werden auch die selben Gcode Kommandos benutzt.
  14. That's great, and I'll try it in a few hours when I can, but how does it differ from Cura's masters, and will those differences make any issues for making commits or pull requests?
  15. I am not sure if the google-translator translated it correct for me. The only option, that sounds a little bitte like it is called "Infill support". but as you can see on the pictures, it does not have any effect.
  16. same issue. Cura 4.0. first layer complete with E1. First layer should be mixed, E1 and E2 for support. This way adhesion would be much better. Any help?
  17. Thank you, found the Printer Settings and solved the issue! Noted that the specific printer has to be the selected/active one in order to see "the buttons". I think that in 4.0 that didn't matter...
  18. A bit late but do you need really a support setup for this? I had seen this some time ago too. If I remember correct, this behavior came from enabling support in combination with an additional experimental setting. But I can't remember what exact, maybe something with tree support?
  19. Thanks a lot for your suggestions, will try that :)
  20. Look for PI Printer Settings via marketplace for more detailed settings. Once you have install it you will find all possible entries right hand in custom view below experimental settings.
  21. Hi, Found two things that I wonder if they are malfunctioning: 1. Added the printer Anycube Chiron, and I can't see any possibility to edit neither Machine settings or Update Firmware (as I can with the Creality Ender 3). /Settings/Printer/Manage Printers... 2. I think someone already mentioned this but the plugin Sidebar GUI doesn't work. It installs but have no effect. Other than that all seem fine for me! 🙂
  22. Not sure what machine you are using, but as far as I know, the priming tower is for dual nozzle prints. I could be wrong, but, it is my understanding.
  23. Because it never purges the previous color it just retracts the previous color and runs in the 2nd color and starts printing instead of going to the priming tower, so you have the purge or contaminated color in the model. After that all other extruder swaps it does correctly.
  24. ?????? you are only using one nozzle? How are you getting a 'mixed' colour on the model?
  25. Bonjour, Je rencontre exactement le même problème. Tout essayé mais rien à faire.
  26. Deselect "infill before walls" in the infill tab. Also disable "compensate wall overlaps". That worked to me and to everyone I helped with this issue, which are a lot.
  27. Ich habe einen Vergleich am laufen zwischen G-Code Ulitimaker 2 und Marlin. Außer dass Merlin deutliche mehr Einstellungen bietet gibt es am Druckprodukt keine Unterschiede. Was meint ihr dazu?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!