Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/05/2016 in all areas

  1. Hello Team, my name is Erwin, and I just joined the "community". Ultimaker 2+ ("Oskar") just works on the fourth object of his so far short life. "Erwin" is a fake name, but I like it since I used it for my dwarf back in good ol' AD&D-times. I am old (financed my study of physics developing software in a language called FORTRAN :-D). My hobby is combining analog electronics with digital and apply this to gardening challenges e.g. an intelligent and self-sufficient 4-zone watering of my greenhouse independent of any electrical power-lines. I suck at building boxes and improvise from stu
    2 points
  2. i have a lot of questions, but first well done to the people involved in this :-) did you use the new stepper motor that came with the upgrade kit, or just use the original? the "Esteps" setting that you changed, is that due to the new motor or due to the new extruder? whats the PID setting all about, is that due to a higher wattage heater? do think i need to do the same, as i went for a UM2 hot end assy then fitted the olsson block, i didnt go for the UM2 Plus upgrade. You didnt mention about changing the pinter head size in the machine settings in cura! well you saved me the hassel of
    1 point
  3. The one for children and the one for wood both have PVA as the primary ingredient. This is also the key ingredient in hair spray and glue stick. Any of these work but my favorite is "wood glue". For wood glue mixed with 10 parts water I use a paint brush and paint it right on the glass inside the printer. Heat the bed and it dries quickly:
    1 point
  4. Les occasions de me faire plaisir sont rares et comme j'adore les figurines de Leo Haslam (fichiers dispo sur youmagine et thingiverse) je me suis lancé. Le tout a pris 250 heures d'impression en PLA. (neofiil 3d) et j'ai terminé mes fonds de bobine esun pour le socle. précision buse 0.4 ou 0.25 et les layers 0.05 à 0.2 selon les fichiers. Aucun support n'est nécessaire le fichier est découpé pour l'impression. Pour l'instant j'ai passé une couche de résine (nanovia) et il me reste la peinture et quelques accessoires a finir de coller.
    1 point
  5. Voila après réglage des poulies grâce à 2 outils de réglages puis impressions tests, tout est bon ! mes angles sont droits ! Merci à tous ceux qui m'ont aiguillés dans cette démarche. A bientôt.
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to Amsterdam/GMT+01:00
×
×
  • Create New...