Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/14/2017 in all areas

  1. 3 points
    Projet de la semaine fini. Mon âge avançant (49) et ma performance visuelle demandant plus de soutient, j'ai réalisé une lampe flexible pour m'aider dans mon autre passion qui est l'apiculture. Je pratique l'élevage de reine, et pour l'étape du greffage, il faut une bonne vue et de bonnes conditions d'éclairage. Alors je suis parti du projet http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:801279, et j'ai dessiner l'adaptateur qui va sur le bout du cadre pour maintenir le bras flexible. J'ai utilisé des chutes de filament NGEN. C'est pour cela qu'il y a plusieurs couleurs. Une pile de 9V, une LED, et une résistance suffise. Sa semble donner une bonne lumière.
  2. 1 point
    It's possible that with brim turned on, for this particular model, that somehow the horizontal expansion was ignored as it would be placed on top of the brim. I'm hoping that turning off brim will fix this. The default settings work for most models but sometimes there's something a little unusual about a part where it needs a tweak to the settings (in this case possibly turn off brim. Maybe). Anyway all will be clear in layer view. Make sure the PVA is touching bare glass in a few spots so it stays in place before printing.
  3. 1 point
    Bonjour, Hier j'ai monté le Titan, je n'ai jamais bricolé à ce point mon imprimante 3D donc ça m'a pris un certain temps ... Le plus long a été de relier mon Nema Pancake à la carte mère, j'avais commandé des connections câblées en même temps que le Titan, c'était un très bonne idée car mon Nema a des fils dénudés. J'ai donc soudé ces fils sur le câble acheté avec au bout la connexion noire qui se pose sur le E de la carte mère. Mon ancien moteur est mis de coté entier si j'en ai besoin un jour. Pour info le support est en Ngen. Passons au erreurs : Sur cette photo vous pouvez voir que la courroie est détendue, je l'ai détendue en appuyant dessus avec les axes en les démontant car j'en ai profiteé pour nettoyer ma tête d'impression. La petite vis qu'on serre pour fixer la roue cranté au Nema doit être serrée avec précaution, moi ça a fait "Crack" mais bon ça tiens je n'y touche plus ... Coté réglage, j'ai installé le Firmware de thinkergnome en mettant les Esteps à 420, les mA E à 600. Le Nema chauffe très peut mais j'ai imprimé 1h30 max à 30 mm/S (Filaflex orange). Avis : C'est vraiment ce que j'attendais, un premier test avec du PLA Esun me donne une extrusion bien plus régulière que le feeder d'origine (UM2), on ne vois pas les stries claires qu'on peut parfois voir sur un print 8). Evidemment maintenant le flexible est un jeu d'enfant. Par contre pour faire un atomique ... Le petit guide au sommet du feeder m'empêche de retirer mon fil dont le diamètre a un peu augmenté dans la tête :angry:(Solution ? ) Pour l'instant je suis obligé de démonter le titan ... :( Comment serrez-vous la vis du feeder ? Moi elle est desserrée au max car sinon le feeder galère à pousser le fil, ça saute (le Nema). Mais ça imprime plutôt bien comme ça aucun soucis, j'aimerai plutôt savoir dans quel cas devez-vous la serrer ? Bonne journée à tous et merci pour toutes ces infos utiles =)
  4. 1 point
    I wrote a gcode for atomic pull on my ultimaker original. It heats to 190 degress then turns the fan on and cools to 90 degrees. When reaching 90 it will turn the fan of and wait until you press the button (once you have pulled the filament). Once the key is pressed it turns the heater off. It is a very simple gcode and instead of doing the setting in the menus again and again just start this print:P Here is the gcode save it to your sd card and enjoy it. When other temperatures are needed just modify the temperatures. You can create different files with different temperatures for different materials. (Don't know why it indents the G21 just remove the indent) G21 ;metric valuesG90 ;absolute positioningM109 S190 ; set extruder op 190 and waitM106 S255 ; set fan op maxM109 S90 ; set extruder op 90M106 S0 ; set fan uitM117 Even wachten en pullM0 ;PauseM104 S0 ; extuder op 0
  5. 1 point
    In the beginning, I also had trouble that Cura wouldn't print things smaller than 0.4mm (UM2 with standard 0.4mm nozzle). So for printing small text, I designed my own character set on a 0.5mm grid. Thus all strokes are wider than 0.4mm, with some spare: vertical and horizontal strokes are exactly 0.5mm wide. Diagonal strokes have a width between 0.48 and 0.53mm. Caps-height is 3.5mm, and most characters are 2.0mm wide (except W, M, and a few others). These characters are very easy to design, and they print reasonably well if printed cool and slow enough. I also tried different variants of some characters, to see which are printed best for raised text, recessed text, and hollowed-out text (=completely inside transparant material, as a watermark). See the picture for an idea of the characters. Edit: added pictures of these characters 3D-printed as hollowed-out text, thus text fully enclosed by this transparant PET material. Here too: caps-height is 3.5mm, character width is 2.0mm.
This leaderboard is set to Amsterdam/GMT+02:00
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!