Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/29/2020 in Posts

  1. Here is my Take on Takeshi 6ix9ine's diamond 'Finding Nemo' style shark medallion, such a cool design, had to make one! lol Props to the jeweller Jimmy Phan. Just gotta plate this beast now, need more plating solution or a bespoke plating tank! but might just spray it for a change! 😛 Designed so none of the teeth needed internal supports as it would be impossible to get them out after! Very happy with the result and the Acetone smoothing as well! This one did need infill though due to the open mouth cavity! Haven't used infill in aaaages for art. But it really does help aceto
    1 point
  2. G92 E0G92 E0G1 F1200 E-3.5 I had trouble with that line delaying extrusion for the skirt. There is a prime move later in the code (G1 F1200 E0 just after the ";Skirt" line), but it wasn't enough. This is my fix: With the Search and Replace plugin active, set the Search criteria to "G1 F1200 E-3.5" and set the replace criteria to "G92 E-5". Since there is no longer a retraction, just a reset to -5, when the G1 F1200 E0 line is acted on by the printer, the extruder pushes 5mm of filament to get to E=0. That's a good prime and usually results in a slight blob at the start of
    1 point
  3. Best is to apply some glue on the glass and then distribute it with a wet tissue. Then you get a thin even layer of glue on the whole glass which gives a good adhesion.
    1 point
  4. Ich glaub nicht das dass einfach ist, bzw. in drei Sätzen beigebraucht werden kann! Ich kann es nicht. Aber ich glaube die Funktionen sind in der Tinker Firmware schon vorhanden https://github.com/TinkerGnome/Ultimaker2Marlin/releases Zwecks Temp. Wir hatten das Thema schon mal irgendwo, und je nachdem wie man es kompiliert muss man es evtl. an einer anderen stelle ändern. Weis aber nichts mehr genaueres
    1 point
  5. All related files can be downloaded from Thingiverse now with following URL. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4655216/files
    1 point
  6. Below the sample printing video with PLA+PVA after modification.
    1 point
  7. Thank you again! It would be great to be able to get all the files from Thingiverse! Please post back when you've had the opportunity to do that work. Thanks again for making this available to the community!
    1 point
  8. Let me consolidate all related files and upload to Thingiverse, however, apart from those plastic parts (you can print by yourself with ABS), some metal parts also need to be modified and which may not easy for everyone, you can refer to the photos I attached below, I also upload more photos of my mod for reference.
    1 point
  9. I finally converted my printer to DXU, but I am not using the original DXU print head, instead, I make use of the original head with modification, so that I can keep using the metal parts. I found this modification design from Chat room, however, the author only released the STL files and some them seems not work well. Therefore, I based on the original head dimension and reference to the STL file, I redraw all of them with Solidwork, modified some key area, attached the photos of my build as well as the parts photo exported from Solidwork. This head now used for over 100 hours
    1 point
  10. As always with your work, very impressive! The chrome look is fantastic and nobody thinks it is 3D printed.
    1 point
  11. And today i applied a chrome paintjob, im a bit tired of plating for now. Its a big bigger than my jar so will be a pain. Just chromed it up instead. Mirror finished are very unforgiving and i rushed it a bit and touched it too often whe is was wet needing to keep respraying it. I decided to leave it after the third coat and just accept it as it was.
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to Amsterdam/GMT+02:00
×
×
  • Create New...