Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/21/2021 in all areas

  1. So I'm driving across Texas on a lovely day and I stop for gas. It happens to be a full service station and the fella comes out to pump the gas. I've been staring at the same scenery for 5 or 6 hours and I mentioned "Wow, is it ever flat here." to which he replied: 'Yep. If you stare in any direction long enough you'll see the back of your own head." I like that one. Science in the middle of nowhere.
    2 points
  2. ‣ Push the collet down ‣ insert the bowden and push it in with some force ‣ pull the collet up (with some force) while still pushing the bowden down ‣ insert the clip The original clip is 1.4mm thick. I designed clips with 1.5 mm, 1.6 mm, 1.7 mm and 1.8 mm to increase tension on the collet if necessary. Ultimaker-3-bowdenclip-1,4mm.stl Ultimaker-3-bowdenclip-1,5mm.stl Ultimaker-3-bowdenclip-1,6mm.stl Ultimaker-3-bowdenclip-1,7mm.stl Ultimaker-3-bowdenclip-1,8mm.stl
    2 points
  3. Hallo das Spiel an deinem Druckkopf ist normal. Bzw. ist OutOfTheBox so. Das ist das Gehäuse, das nachgibt. Denn tatsächlich ist für die Y-Achse nur ein Gleitlager mittig verbaut. Die X-Achse hat hingegen zwei Gleitlager und erscheint daher starrer in der Bewegung. Viele Grüße Christian
    1 point
  4. In Cura there is a thing called "Use Adaptive Layers" in the experimental section. You can search for it in the search bar or go to preferences and check the box to make sure it is easily found. I have all my settings exposed to make finding things easier meself. Hope this helps 🙂
    1 point
  5. @Matzi - ist das Material zusammen mit dem Drucker in einem geschlossenen Schrank, wenn der in Betrieb ist? Oder wie muss man sich das vorstellen auf dem ersten Bild? Wie warm wird es hinter dem Drucker? PLA-Filament wird bei warmer Umgebung schnell weich und klebrig, dann ist es vorbei mit dem Vorschub, da hilft auch der beste Spulenhalter nix...
    1 point
  6. One of the very first things I learned from you. I was telling people to go around the block just to open the front door, so to speak...😂
    1 point
  7. I've come with an hybrid solution, since I wanted to keep the PT100 for both bed and nozzle. By using Klipper , I'm able to run all the heating on the original board ( also the screen ) , but all 4 steppers ( and endstops ) are controlled by the SKR board. I'm still using the original powerbrick , just soldered 2 wires from the original board connected to the new board. The printer is dead silent when printing abs with only the nozzle fan on. Impressive.
    1 point
  8. Experienced the same problem, after installing Cura 4.8.0 on MacOS Big Sur 11.1. Under 'Preferences/general' I enabled the "force layer view compatibility" setting (just a guess) and did a restart. Then layer-view worked, but now x-ray didn't display anything. So I disabled above setting again and did another restart. Now everything works. Maybe just a restart would have solved it too.
    1 point
  9. Hi there! I just created small python application (Python 3.6+ and PyQt5) Please see and try from github: https://github.com/aleksandarpu/CuraProfileCompare binaries are on my google disc because of size issue They are created with pyinstaller and there are windows and Linux versions python source is on github too
    1 point
  10. I've been dealing with this issue for long time myself, and it seems it got exacerbated from v4.1 onwards, to the point I can no longer update Cura beyond 4.1 or it's no good for my old Ultimaker Original. I've heard a lot of suggestions here, including from experts, but they are all missing one key point: it does not happen when using another slicer with similar settings (temp, speed etc.) If one looks at the image of the original poster, you'll see a very high quality print -- that's a fine tuned printer. And yet the problem is there. We can play around with temperatu
    1 point
  11. @Arnookie I wouldn't have thought to install 4.6.1 without your post. Thank you. I had the same move-to-4.7.0 experience but assumed it was that my object was too small or that I had fouled my extruder. Installing 4.6.1 gave me a much cleaner result. Thank you.
    1 point
  12. Any suggestion for improvements is welcome! Source code is updated to version 0.1.0 - Now GUI use Qt layouts and all labels and data has tool-tips with full value
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to Amsterdam/GMT+02:00
×
×
  • Create New...