Got mine last week, after few days from ordering, DHL was knocking to my doors (2 days from europe to nashville,tn... very impresive)
Went through silver/black painting (looks like aluminum-titan enclosure now:) and assembly this weekend and did few easy prints. I wanted to keep my printer away from high humidity every summer, so I painted it. I think that kinda Plexiglas cover box will also help to keep dust and moisture from frame, axises and PLA filament.
Based on my experience
-like it was mentioned, X,Y motors screws are to short to make robust mounting, ACE hardware store fortunately has metrics M3 screws in different sizes.
-have strange feeling that my X axis is running much smoother than Y axis, getting a little bit ellipsoid circles when printing
-already had filament lockup with "fast printing" mode, and looks like extruder upgrade is a must (looking into Bertho mod right now)
-be careful about end-stop switches -with blue cables (it is mentioned in user comments that cable connection markings to PCB board are switched)
-it is very easy to stripped end-stop switches, so if You do that, use piece of plastic tape to make thread more tight
(something like on this clip
-V2 hot end assembly instruction requires more detailed description, I had to disassembly my head twice before I figured out everything
-in some cases instead using lot of pressure to sit things correctly I used small hammer and piece of plywood (paint layer made everything much tighter)
-i have parts for heated bed option, so hopefully soon I will be able to do some ABS printing
-left side end-stop switch required some bending, if it is not done, head fan duct is hitting back side of the Z-stage
Right now I am impressed about how this kit is working out, and spent hour just looking how printer is making those precision prints, layer by layer...