Jump to content

bigmoozer

Dormant
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hi all I have tried to get our ultimaker working. It has been working, but after being on a shelf for a couple of weeks, it doesn't work anymore. The bottom line is that it doesn't extrude anything. No motor movement, no heat, no resistance. The motor is simply inactive. Comment about my debugging - I have tried replicatorg, cura, and a direct connection through the serial connection - I am sure it not a software problem on the PC side :-) - I reports the default extrude steps per unit to be E865.89, and that seems to be a common value. - I have checked the motor by exchanging the cable with the Y-axis, and I was able to see movement on the extrusion motor. Suggestions are most welcome. regards moz PS. I have tried with windows xp, linux 32 bit and linux 64 bit. -- some dumps -- When I connect to it, it says echo: External Reset Marlin 1.0.0 RC2 echo: Last Updated: Marlin-Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:33:42 +0200 - b67dacdc8f1bd489e058e16d92ba29c364b2a8e5 | Author: Build-Me-Marlin echo: Free Memory: 4494 PlannerBufferBytes: 1232 echo:Using Default settings: echo:Steps per unit: echo: M92 X78.74 Y78.74 Z533.33 E865.89 echo:Maximum feedrates (mm/s): echo: M203 X250.00 Y250.00 Z5.00 E45.00 echo:Maximum Acceleration (mm/s2): echo: M201 X9000 Y9000 Z100 E10000 echo:Acceleration: S=acceleration, T=retract acceleration echo: M204 S3000.00 T3000.00 echo:Advanced variables: S=Min feedrate (mm/s), T=Min travel feedrate (mm/s), B=minimum segment time (ms), X=maximum xY jerk (mm/s), Z=maximum Z jerk (mm/s) echo: M205 S0.00 T0.00 B20000 X20.00 Z0.40 E5.00 echo:PID settings: echo: M301 P22.20 I1.08 D114.00 echo:SD init fail
×
×
  • Create New...