Hi guys, I have been trying to print a number of objects on the Ultimaker and have been running into some lopsided and skewed print problems. They are always in the negative x direction. (see pics below)
The first two images show how the print tilts to one side. The third image shows how the layers have been shifted over by about 1mm. These I believe are two separate problems that don't appear to occur at the same time.
I have updated the firmware and calibrated the machine several times. Some of the prints come out fine but the majority have been problematic.
The files are fine, there are no issues I can see on Cura, even when I check the tool path, everything looks great.
If anyone has a solution or is experiencing something similar it would be great to chat and/or hear about how this can be resolved.
If you need any more info please let me know.