Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

puromaani

Dormant
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Yes I realised that after sending last message, my bad. (btw, this "..post need approval from a moderator.." is kind of annoying) After doing some tests, I figured out that weird ulticontroller readings came from a simple problem. Measured ADC value was out of limits of the used temperature table. Changing AREF on the fly does not seem to work, this might be because AREF voltage needs some time to drop from 5V to 1V1. KTY81 sensor works fine, but with 5V AREF the measured range is only about 150 or-so steps. This limits the possible accuracy of the measurement. But for my purposes accuracy
  2. Thank you for your suggestion. I will buy that sensor from ultimaker to fix the problem. In the meantime it would be nice to figure out why the firmware doesn't work properly with the other sensor. I will try to measure the voltage at AREF pin. Probably I wont get much out of it, since the software is continuously changing between 5V and 1V1 AREFs. And I don't own an oscilloscope.
  3. I am having difficulties with modifying marlin to accept heated bed thermistor. The process seemed simple enough, but problems appeared when I realised that with the sensor I use, I need to change analogReference to internal 1.1 Volt. First the electrical side: Heating resistors will be powered by and external power source, and the current will be switched on the low voltage side with an solid state relay. The system is grounded and shielded properly. Necessary fuses are added. So I would say that the problem is not here. The thermistor I use is KTY81-210 from phillips. It differs from norm
×
×
  • Create New...