Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

jimeee

Dormant
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hi, I have an Ultimaker 1 and I used Google sketchup to design an object (handle) for printing. I have managed to complete the design to the best of my ability and its quite basic, but it is "watertight" and seems to be ok. I then imported the file into Cura and it accepted it and showed me the layers that it would perform. The problem is the interior of the object has a thatched "scaffolding" inside it - I assume so the object can be printed without collapsing in on itself. I did a test print and the object printed great - only it is somewhat weak structurally, due to it not being solid. I
×
×
  • Create New...