Jump to content

hooligan-labs

Dormant
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. In my case it was a scaling problem. Everything I exported in Blender was opening without issue in Cura. However, when 13.12 arrived suddenly nothing opened. Following MatEngi's comment, I tried scaling it up and then I could see it. Turns out Cura 13.12 is bringing in STL files at 1/1000 scale for some reason now?
  2. I just got my Ultimaker Original working today. After printing the standard mascot, I went to print some coffee stirrers. I had downloaded them from Thingiverse. There were two groups of four. I put the groups as two objects in Cura and started printing. About an hour and a half later, around when it said it would be finished, the print stopped and the printer went into rest position. However, one set of coffee stirrers was about 80% done and the other 20% done! What happened? Here is what the log says: http://pastebin.com/tQ4X2aRy
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!