Jump to content

blubbfish

Dormant
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I had exactly the same issue. My fix was: Dissasembling the Z-Motor, Electronics (because you can't remove the Z-Rods otherwise), Z-Rods and Headbed. Then i remove the linear bearings from the bed and put a lot of oil into it, and moved the rods a lot of time though them. After that i assembled all back together and oil the rods after that. Also i cleaned the trapzoidal rod and put grease on it. Then i calibrate the bed again and print a small tower to look if the problem was gone, and since that it works all fine again. But i think a problem with linear bearings (i think they a broken) should not happens to a printer in this price category.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!