I am experiencing the exact same top fill issue with my Ultimaker 2. Lines on top surfaces are not closing/touching perfectly. I can see a significant gap between lines on top (solid)[/media-thumb][/media-thumb]
I have followed everything from the following link but unfortunately there has been no improvement so far:
- I have used Ultimaker Ultimate blue PLA, Colorfabb Shining Silver PLA/PHA, and Faberdashery Village Green PLA
- 0.2mm layer height and default Cura settings
- I have tried Cura 14.09, 14.12.1 and 15.02.1 but to no avail.
- Tried 0.6, 0.8 and 1 mm Bottom/Top thickness
- Factory reset
- Tried different firmware versions
- I have tried UltiGCode and Marlin/Sprinter GCode Flavours but the results are similar
- The side walls look very nice (no under-extrusion)
I can see that several people have been facing the same issue, could anyone who has resolved the issue please help me here?
Thank you guys for any help.