Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Personal Information

  • Country
  1. The only thing is that the end is different and would not work on my board. But in that case, do you know what that end is called.
  2. endstop Ive been needing a part similar to this part above but can't get around the price and the usless extra length. Anyone know where i can get one of these with the same connecter for cheaper and about a 1-11/2 ft long cord?
  • Create New...