I have had a UMO+ go from great prints to Extreme under Extruded overnight.
I have had great success with the trouble shooting area of the Ultimaker site in the past. NO LUCK this time. I have tried everything on there as well as some other suggestions from the "google"
I have only messed with PLA and Carbon Fiber
What I have tried with NO change:
1. Change Settings Hotter extruder and cooler extruder
2. Change material, different PLA, then Carbon Fiber
3. New extruder tip (three different ones)
4. New insulator
5. Whole new Hot end
6. Cleaned Feeder(bowden) tube(did not replace)
7. Hotter bed (didn't figure that would do anything and it didn't)
8. Leveled the bed countless times......
I am not sure what to try next. It seems that If I run at the very top of the temp spread for PLA it is a bit better but still no where near the quality of the prints this unit made when new at lower temps (i.e.: 225c vs 200c when new)
PLEASE help if anyone has any suggestions.