I dunno, it did not look like you were asking for anything else. Let us see.....
So, hmmm, If I read this right, you looked at a discontinued model, said it should be like that model and I found that model and that only the electronics would be a cost. Seems to have met the criteria. And, you did not state how much of a search if any that you may or may not have made.
Now, if I wanted to be snarky the reply would have been
"Learn to design and use a friggin' 3D Package and not depend on others..."
"How about taking the model and just scaling it in Cura?"
Or any number of other things.
1. I do not know you or what your habits are. But your message was, to me, not specific enough to warrant your reply.
2. I did not make assumptions about you, but may have interpreted your message wrong. But you assumed I did not read the message. That is on you. I may have screwed up the interpretation of the message, but I did take it literally and did not make assumptions. That is always on me.
3. If you had bothered to read my bio, you would have found I have Asperger's and that entails communication issues. And in all my posts, I have been nothing but helpful and have made a few communication gaffes.
4. If I was to make the assumptions you did, then I would see 6 posts, be snarky and make fun of you for being a noob, like they used to do in other forums when people asked questions. That reply was along the lines of "RTFM and then come back."
5. And just because you knew about a model did not mean you were not looking for it. If you want 'something like' that model, you are the only judge of that as there are too many to choose from for others to make that easy for you.
Good points, I must admit. Now, to clear things up, I do know how to design seni-complex things but I do not know enough about drone aerodynamics to design a working one. I meant I liked the MHQ2's design but I'd rather go for a still supported one, just to make sure I have somewhere to ask if something goes wrong (as you said, I'm kind of a noob).
And I'm sorry if my last post looked disrespectful, I have nothing against you and I'm thankful for your help. After reading your reply, I agree that my initial post needed some more specification.