We got our new Ultimaker 3 Extended. We printed a few short builds and everything was going fine, so we decided to go for a very long and large print, a Eiffel Tower that would barely fit in the bed. We also setup a livestream from the printers camera by having a second computer access the stream and publish that to youtube and we also setup a script on that computer to create a timelapse.
The print should have taken 7 days. But, after about 15 or so hours the printer stopped. We were out of the building but, when we finally got access to it today, 3 days after setting it to print, the screen showed an error about the print having been aborted.
Here is the timelapse video:
Here is the gcode file along with the log files that I got off the printer. I'm not sure what version it was using. When the problem was active, because I updated it today and didn't look.
Here is the error message I saw when I looked at the printer today and what the print looked like:
We got the printer on the 19th of July. The reseller came to us with the printer and helped us set it up. We printed a calibration print, a small wizard DnD mini and a tractor. Then we set the printer to print the eiffel tower, somewhere around 21:00 that night. Not sure when it stopped exactly, but we discovered it by looking at the livestream at 15:00 on the 20th of July.