Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

Personal Information

  • Field of Work
  • 3D printer
    Ultimaker Original

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Could the holes be caused by moisture in the filament, do you hear any popping noises while printing ?
  2. You need to put the bed and extruder placeholders in the machine start Gcode eg G21 ; set units to millimeters G90 ; use absolute positioning M80 ;power supply on M104 S{material_print_temperature_layer_0} ; set extruder temp M140 S{material_bed_temperature_layer_0} ; set bed temp M190 S{material_bed_temperature_layer_0} ; wait for bed temp M109 S{material_print_temperature_layer_0} ; wait for extruder temp G92 E0.0 ; reset extruder distance position
  3. pls save the project and attach the 3mf file
  4. So i made a 11mm box and sure enough when i sliced it at 0.2 layer height it had 54 layer(which equates too 10.8 mm) The only setting i could find that effected this is the slicing tolerance, exclusive gave 54 layers, inclusinve gave 56 layer, middle gives the correct layers at 55.
  5. Unless you have changed it in config.h, marlin sets the max extruder feedrate to 25mm/s #define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE { 300, 300, 5, 25 }
  6. I found meshmixer easiest to use for this, just copy n paste each part to a new stl
  7. I can find no problems with the project file, slices and prrints ok in cura 4.0. Have you tried re-slicing the object ?
  8. Would help if you could save the project file and post it here
  9. The above is from Marlin configuration.h It seems Marlins default max feedrate limits the extruder tp 25mm/s Try sending A M203 E50 and see if it allows you to go faster.
  10. In the experimental section of the settings, select 'slicing tolerance' Exclusive
  11. I also have 'no' rotate option in the marketplace, i DO however have a rotate button on the left hand tools bar. Silly question, but you do have a stl loaded and have clicked on the object.on the bed ? Dont shoot me down if i have stated the obvious :)
  12. I guess this is a 3dlabprint model, these stl are single line (no wall thickness) i found there are several cura settings that will prevent the iner structure from being sliced, mainly slicing tollerance that needs to be set at 'exclusive' and surface mode set as 'both' there are others also. I have attached a cura 3.6 profile that i use to print these planes hope it helps wing-single wall.curaprofile
  13. Agreed, but clicking 'lay flat' on this particular object flips it onto the other face, which allows you to print it ok.
  14. select stl then click the 'lay flat' button in the rotation tab on the left. sorted it for me.
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!