I just got an Ultimaker S5 last week and am pretty happy with it "overall", except out of the box it would freeze on Wifi setup. Upgrading the firmware fixed this but:
- monitoring does not work in cura (queue or camera)
- monitoring does not work in the mobile app (ios)
- I can send prints to it over the network. It says successful, but then nothing happens. Printing from usb works fine.
- sometimes it disconnects from the network and I have to power cycle it to get it back on
- if I go to http://my-printer-ip/print_jobs, I get a spinning progress indicator forever
- http://my-printer-ip:8080/?action=stream does work, usually
- why does this not use ssl? Can it be enabled? I have this on an isolated part of my network along with my laptop, but still (this is more of an aside, I just want the networking to work properly 😞 )
I've attached what the monitoring tab looks like.
Any ideas / help would be much appreciated!