Ultimaker S5, Cura 3.6.0 latest edition, Black Tough PLA
Large print requires swapping out spools/material.
1. Can I add "program stop" to code? If so, where can I locate the code that needs editing?
2. Does the printer just stop for spool change and then pick up exactly where it left off?
3. Is there a way to use both heads with same material? When one runs out, switch to other?
4. Currently using genuine Ultimaker Material, Black Tough P, 2.85mm dia., 750 g. Part requires over 900 g material.
5. Are there other products that have more material per spool?Different brands?
Any help/advice would be appreciated..