One very new, Ultimaker S5 3D printer in tip-top, excellent condition plus a lot of materials. (Purchased in August 2018)
New price: CAD $7895.00--, Asking $7000 for the printer plus all materials
--SAVE $895 + $1000 in HST Tax + $900 in materials---
Total savings: CAD $2795
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Extra materials: (Approximate value $900 CAD)
1) Innofil 3D, PRO1 - Silver, 2.85mm - 2.5 kgs (opened, some used)
2) Ultimaker Material 1632, CPE Material, White (sealed, unused)
3) Ultimaker Material 1634, CPE Material, Dark Gray (sealed, unused).
4) Ultimaker Material 1642, PC Material, White (sealed, unused)
5) Ultimaker Material 1785, PP Material, Natural (sealed, unused)
6) Ultimaker 3 Print Core AA - 0.25mm - lightly used
7) Professional Quality Unilube - some usage
8) Ultimaker CPE White - 9037 - (sealed, unused)
9) PLA Black 2.85mm - (sealed, unused)
10) Ultimaker Material 1755, TPU95A - Material, White (lightly used)
11) Ultimaker Material 200551 - Breakaway Material, White (lightly used)
12) Yellow/Red/Green Samplers- (unused)
13) Plus two black and one clear material--enough to do several projects with each (see photos)
The Ultimaker S5
The Print heads, nice and clean and ready to go!
Here are some of the materials that come with this great package
Close up of the materials on the left side of the previous picture
Close-up of the materials from two pictures previous
Another spool of material (this one has been opened)
Some of the items made from this printer
Two of the items after they were sanded and painted
Look at the detail that this printer can do!
This dinosaur skeleton measures around 42 inches from tail to snout
Please contact me if you are interested.