Jump to content

rritch

Member
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thanks for the clarification on the issue. For now I have just added the max Z speed to each of my profiles and that has resolved the issue. It only took a few minutes to update all of my profiles so not a big deal.
  2. It is the Maximum Z speed setting. See this post for more details on the issue and how to resolve.
  3. I finally got a chance to test again after finishing the upgrades to my printer. I set it to 250 and that resolved the problem. Thanks for the help and information.
  4. Thanks! I just burned a boot loader on mine and installed the TH3D firmware. Looks like the Maximum speed in that firmware for the Ender 3 is 500, so I assume that if I set the value to 500 or less, that should do the trick. I am working on getting the EZ-ABL installed at the moment, but I will play with this more later.
  5. How did you figure out what value to use?
  6. I am fine with tinkering, that is part of the fun. I am just not sure how/where I should make the suggested changes or what I should set them to for my printer (Creality Ender 3 Pro). Any insight or sources that you can point me to on how to do this?
  7. I am still really new to 3D printing. Can you explain this a little more? Is this something that will be addressed in an update, or will this be something that I will have to do if I want to use 4.1 or any newer version going forward?
  8. I removed 4.1 and re installed 4.0 and overwrote the gcode. I can re install and slice the model again if needed, but I see that itisnot_me uploaded some samples already.
  9. I just installed version 4.1 for Mac. I had previously been using 4.0 with my Creality Ender 3 Pro (stock firmware). I sliced a small print with 4 small identical wire clips using the same settings that carried over from 4.0. It gave an estimated time of 55 minutes to print. I started the print and immediately noticed that it was pausing for several seconds at the end of each layer for each piece. I let it print several layers to see if it was just something with the first (or first few) layers, but it continued. I stopped the print and re sliced the exact same model using 4.0 with the same settings. The estimated time was 39 minutes this time. I printed it, and it did NOT pause this time. I do not have any plugins installed in either 4.0 or 4.1. Is there a new setting in 4.1 that is causing this, or is this a bug.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!