Jump to content

Emgee

New member
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I recently (as in the past few prints) started getting what looks like seams issues on the outer walls of my prints. I've printed a good 30 or more x-wing bins (from Thingiverse) and haven't had this happen before. Trying to think what I might have changed recently the only thing I could think of was that I upgraded to Cura 4.1. So, I reinstalled Cura 4.0 and created as similar a profile as to what I have setup in 4.1 I resliced a model in 4.0 that printed with seam issues (?) from a gcode generated by Cura 4.1. The print completed this morning and no print defects on the outer walls like those shown in the linked image. In 4.1 I tried the z seam option of random and the outerwalls printed all zitty as those print defects were distributed all over the place (as is to be expected). I'm using a monoprice select mini v2 and only as of Cura 4.1 have I had anything similar to what is shown in the image. I've had other little blobs or zits here and there which I completely attribute to the printer. I will reslice more models in Cura 4.0, ones the had seams showing when sliced in 4.1,to see if the defects don't reappear. If there is any other information I can provide to help diagnose, please let me know. 1.75mm PLA, 200C hot end, 55C bed, 0.175 layer height, 40mm/s print speed Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!