Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

UnitedReign

New member
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I am working on a speaker enclosure project and i am running into the issue where on the rendered project in sketchup pro 2017 it looks exactly how id like it to look, The issue is when i put the models in Cura to slice for my printer it keeps adding unnecessary layers internally and externally and i am unable to figure out why they are added into the gcode. I have tried enabling/disabling different settings, none of which change the outcome of the gcode once sliced. Attaching copies of the 3d models and screenshots. When unsliced the smaller part has a "roof" on it, other than the
×
×
  • Create New...