Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

RickyDRZ

Member
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Good afternoon, Hello to everybody! I'm writting here because the last few days I've been having a lot of issues with breakaway clogging. I was printing a part that lasted 3 days and when it had printed pretty well for one and a half days the breakaway got clogged. I did the atomic clean up, everything seemed to work fine, but two hours latter the printcore got clogged again. I've tried many things, cleaning, changing parameters in cura, changing the spool to another location, ... but any of them worked. I finally changed the printcore to another
  2. Hello everybody. It's the first time I'm writting in this forum so let me Introduce myself a bit. I use 3D printing mainly at work, we have a Ultimaker 3 Extended to print prototypes. 99% of our print are made in grey PLA and we normally use either PVA or Breakaway as supports. Lately I've been having issues with the the bottom layers, not the intial layer, all the bottom layer sin contact with the supports. I've tryed many things, touching temperature, velocities, overflows, material,... all kinds of setting but at the end I was having the same results. Today I was thinking a
×
×
  • Create New...