Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

slim8589

New member
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Had exactly the same problem with an Ultimaker 2+ and it was causing a lot of issues. However, it was relatively easy to fix in the end. Here is what I did. Remove the nozzle and with some fine wet and dry remove any residue from the flat end of the screw thread. Heat up the assembly without the nozzle and scrape off all the melted plastic. I then used a small flat bladed driver bit to scrape around the inside of the assembly where the nozzle would seat. Hold the assembly with pliers otherwise you'll burn your fingers!. I spent about 5 minutes gently removing any residue inside where
×
×
  • Create New...