Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

apaier

Member
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I'm trying to figure this out for a Creator Max. It uses the .gx files, which, as mentioned above, appear to be gcode files with an additional binary on the front to allow for rendering of the object in the LCD panel of the computer. To test I took a .gx file that worked, and pulled out everything before the comment - ;generated by ffslicer 1.29.0 I also used a regular expression to strip off the line numbers. The resulting file printed without a problem. It also appears to be straight gcode (although as mentioned you name the file with a .g extension). I've al
  2. I am having the same issue on my Mac with a FlashForge Creator Max. Hoping someone replies.
×
×
  • Create New...