Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
  • Sign Up

ranchprinter

Member
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I got the clog broken with a Wire EDM wire, but the true hero was the hot pulls. Thanks for the help
  2. About a year ago, the company I work for got a Ultimaker 3 (E), but until about a month ago it was used and maintained by the IT guy. He recently left and I was put in charge of it. I didn't have any issues until I tried to do PVA with the BB 0.4 core. Right away, the print head started making a noise and nothing extruded. I've tried hot pulls and cold pulls for hours, but this clog doesn't seem to budge. Now, I got some cleaning filament to extrude from it, but it bubbles and stays on the nozzle. We've only ever used Ultimaker filament, but I'm not sure what material the old IT guy used with the BB 0.4. I got a new core ordered, but this is really grinding my gears. Thanks, Ranch
×
×
  • Create New...