Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

higgs_bozo

New member
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral
  1. I recently got an Ender 5+ and encountered this problem as well when i started using Cura. Below is the solution I came up with. It's not perfect but it does the job: Original GCode snippet to replace: G1 X10.1 Y200.0 Z0.28 F1500.0 E15 ;Draw the first line G1 X10.4 Y200.0 Z0.28 F1500.0 ;Move to side a little Replacement GCode snippet: ; note: - replace the Y value to something that matches your printer dimensions ; - i used Y300 because my printer has a max Y of 350
×
×
  • Create New...