Jump to content


Recommended Posts


The gcode for both TYPE:WALL-INNER and ;TYPE:WALL-OUTER shows after the hot end is done w/ its layer. What kind of walls are these? What's the name of the setting that controls these?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!