bioart

Doodle3d still supported?

Posted (edited) · Doodle3d still supported?

Hi,

I'm trying to print from Cura 14.07 (since it's the last version that seems to support non-ultimaker machines, I have a rigidbot)).  In the past, I had the doodle3d box working wonderfully as a wireless print server and the icon would switch to the wireless icon.  When I start Cura, I see the icon with the wireless picture, but it is greyed out.  I can't find any other info as to how to troubleshoot... help?

The doodle3d is up and I can connect to it from the same network (and the printer is connected to it and working).  I can print from the doodle3d interface without problems.  It seems like there's something missing and I can't tell what changed between versions.

Thanks!

art

Edited by Guest

Posted · Doodle3d still supported?

Huh? All Cura versions suport non-ultimaker machines, even 15.06.x (but no-one made a profile for the rigid bot yet).

Huh? All Cura versions suport non-ultimaker machines, even 15.06.x (but no-one made a profile for the rigid bot yet).

Ok, I saw that it was now just a dropdown, so don't know how to add it (or if it's as simple as importing the previous version configuration). But good to know. I will try and see if it at least detects the doodle3d... that would be a step forward from where I am now...

15.06 won't detect doodle3d, but 15.04 should work.

15.06 won't detect doodle3d, but 15.04 should work.

Thank you. I will try that.