• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted · Ultimaker 3 release date ?

There better be an upgrade kit

[shakes fist in the air]

I would not count on that, especially since the reason for not releasing dual extrusion for the UM2 was that it needed too much changes to be a upgrade kit...

There better be an upgrade kit

[shakes fist in the air]

I would not count on that, especially since the reason for not releasing dual extrusion for the UM2 was that it needed too much changes to be a upgrade kit...

Who knows? I'm sure that someone who's willing to play with dual on a UM2 would not be afraid of changing a few things on his machine

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 3 release date ?

Who knows? I'm sure that someone who's willing to play with dual on a UM2 would not be afraid of changing a few things on his machine

Of course, Ultimaker might surprise me with releasing a upgrade kit, tough my guess would be that @foehnsturm's fantastic print head changer will be the best dual extrusion solution for the UM2 (i have talked to @foehnsturm about it in person and it is pretty awesome) :-)

Edited by Guest
    • Like 5

I'm surprised no one is speculating about the fuzzy images shown on the website yet....

It looks like a UM2+S, the bowden seems to be relocated at the right side now.

So, is there going to be a launch party at Ultimaker HQ ?

I would go :)

[pretty please !]

I'm surprised no one is speculating about the fuzzy images shown on the website yet....

Oh right. Time to get started. I'm sure that this time I'm going to be right; It's clearly a lawn mower!

• Like 2

Oh right. Time to get started. I'm sure that this time I'm going to be right; It's clearly a lawn mower!

You mean, it's UNclearly a lawn mower... ;)

• Like 2

You mean, it's UNclearly a lawn mower... ;)

Ofcourse. Silly me.

For me "a few" is 2 or 3 ;)

Your telling me " een paar maanden" ?

and a "paar" is 2 :LOL

I hear what you are saying, but I already delayed the purchase for 2 months, and I have to make the decision this week :(

Guess I am going to be one of those buyers, that reads about the new UM3 weeks after buying the UM2's :)

I hope you postponed your buy of the 10 UMs? :D

Hmmm so the blade must be hidden underneath??

Will the new one be available the same day as the reveal?

That is also to be revealed :p

In the picture it looks like it has my fan shroud :p

• Like 2

Keep dreaming! :D

Keep dreaming! :D

True, as long as you're not dreaming it's something low-poly-stylish... ;)

• Like 1

And more cool stuff has been released. The F-in-amazing Ruby Nozzle by non other than @Anders-olsson

i hope the vibration thing is sorted? then ill give it a shot.

And more cool stuff has been released. The F-in-amazing Ruby Nozzle by non other than @Anders-olsson

i hope the vibration thing is sorted? then ill give it a shot.

First test show that it seems to do that effect but is too early to tell from my test. I need to run more highspeed test to 'see' it.

So far the extrusion is amazing, and without the need to change any temperature setting. Amazing

• Like 1