Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
SG91

Starting print problems

Hi

When I start A print it comes no filament from the nozzle until like 30seconds in.

That screws the bottom layer all the time.

But after a while it seems to work OK ..  

Cos I already printed A robot and now a wrench.

But its not top quality.

Out of ideas ,

but its weird everybody else on youtube seems gets it almost perfekt when it begins Printing.

Think its something wrong with my machine then..´ It was a build kit . I can mention one thing the  heat sensor for the head was to short (wire). maybe they sent the wrong Cable?

I Think it was made for the ultimaker 2 cos for me the Cable end only reached the middle back of my original.. Had to take it out from the tube and install it by a short cut in the front down the right bottom front hole..

Edited by Guest

but its weird everybody else on youtube seems gets it almost perfekt when it begins Printing.

Think its something wrong with my machine then..´ It was a build kit . I can mention one thing the  heat sensor for the head was to short (wire). maybe they sent the wrong Cable?

I Think it was made for the ultimaker 2 cos for me the Cable end only reached the middle back of my original..  Had to take it out from the tube and install it by a short cut in the front down the right bottom front hole.. maybe messes with the temps ?