Can't get PLA in to the machine....

Jokernippe

Posted · Can't get PLA in to the machine....
WP_20160110_18_18_34_Pro.thumb.jpg.51dae6147933e2682eef36966c811c7b.jpg When evething starts to work then will the black box that which feeds the machine not to work... I haven't done nothing but the black thing is loose and I can't get it to take the PLA.... What should I do? Thanks!
  • Like 1

Thanks! One more question... Do you know what it can be when I'm printing something that takes about 10 hours so after 5 hours the temperatur will drop rom 210C to about 40 - 60 c for about 10sec and then back to 210 c and again and a again until the machine says stop...

Sounds like a suspect connector on the temperature sensor cable. I had a bad sensor wire, only fixed by changing the whole thing.

Thanks! One more question... Do you know what it can be when I'm printing something that takes about 10 hours so after 5 hours the temperatur will drop rom 210C to about 40 - 60 c for about 10sec and then back to 210 c and again and a again until the machine says stop...

I have a UM2, so it may not be exactly the same but try moving the cables in the area of the head to see if anything happens during a test print. If you get an error when you move them, you have found the problem.

this is something on nozzle changing

Okay....

I'm new with this wich wire is it? And how can I change the nozzle?

Thanks!!

On the print head the blue light has to be on, really crucial... and the 2 wires in the little green block fastened well, check those, they are very thin an can loose their grip.

There are two white connectors: black/red are from the fans, and a 3color connector from the heater block. This one can wiggle itself loose during printing, so keep an eye on this one.

There is also a spare wire, not connected, can be used instead of the other 3colored one, but change the other end at the electronics board as well when switching those.

Remember the wire colors and check if they are all ok at the electronics board.