3D printer randomly stops printing. Could use some help.

Posted · 3D printer randomly stops printing. Could use some help.

i am trying to get this printer to work it is a Easy3DMaker we have had it for a year or so and no one has been able to get it to work i have come the closest. The soft ware is very bad and is buggy as hell and needs to be opened and used in sequence for the printer to do anything while you are using it.  i have figured out that sequence so it is not to bad for now,  the other problem with software is it will almost always stop reading temp's after a few minutes if you don't get a print started and the software will crash if you try to do anything including close it and the only way to get it to close is to power the computer down.  now i have been able to work my way around most of these problems and i got it to print just a few layers and i stopped the print due to time.  so got out to it the next day and wanted to do a full print as a test run and spent a hour and a half getting through the software before i figured out the sequence mentioned earlier.  but after that i got it to start a print three consecutive times and each time it randomly stopped at some random point in the print and it has not gotten past the first layer of the skirt the day before it got through several layers no problem.  i could use some help suggestions i will be uploading the G-code

and screen shots of all the setting and a video of the printer stopping later.

i am open to any suggestions or links to other forms that may be useful.

i know this is a ultimaker form but i need some help

Posted · 3D printer randomly stops printing. Could use some help.

I don't know if someone is able to help. You need to pinpoint the issue first and find out if it is a hardware or software issue.

If the printer stops because the temp. readings are wrong, maybe there is a loose connection for the temp sensor.