Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
bondtech

Printing with Ninjaflex on Ultimaker 2 Extended

I have now started to test printing with flexible materials on the Ultimaker 2.

It works very reliable now at 60 mm/s, 0.20 mm layerheight, 0.4 mm nozzle, 240C nozzle temp. The original feeder is replaced by the Bondtech QR Extruder that have very high feeding force and very low filament deformation.

Watch the video for more information.

• Like 3

This looks very nice and quality looks good, but it's a simple shape that doesn't require any travel moves or retractions which i guessing would be another story.

Did you oil the Bowden tube?

To be fair you could have said the same here https://ultimaker.com/en/community/19285-um-2-and-filaflex?page=last#reply-133112

This looks very nice and quality looks good, but it's a simple shape that doesn't require any travel moves or retractions which i guessing would be another story.

Did you oil the Bowden tube?

To be fair you could have said the same here https://ultimaker.com/en/community/19285-um-2-and-filaflex?page=last#reply-133112

Well he showed a robot with travels and retractions. So i didn't need to :)

A robot with no hands, probably because retractions where off. No hands, no retractions :D

"Feeder pressure set to minimum, 0.8 mm nozzle, 0.2 mm layer, 15 mm/s, 225°C, no retraction, some drops of oil, no modifications to the feeder"

I mean. The other post was "Looks like some items should print just fine." but this it's "a simple shape that doesn't require any.." Sorry, don't want to bother, but let's be fair

Edited by Guest