EXTRUDER STOPPED WORKING

Nishant

Posted · EXTRUDER STOPPED WORKING

hay guys i have printed 2-3 design its was good but suddenly my extruder stopped working there is no filament flow now the motor is stuck while printing , i have checked the motor by changing its pin to yaxis the motor works perfectly but while printing it gets stuck and stops the flow of filament.i have tried most of the troubleshoots and solution given on web but it didnt helped so it would be great if anyone would help me with this.

no its not grinding the filament & yeah i checked the nozzel its not block because when is push filament manually the filament comes out of the nozzel, & the temperature is set to 220 from my 1st print.

there is no block or anything that stops the extruder, to check that i have operated the extruder by attaching it to the yaxis of the board and watched its movement the motor is completely working there are no issues.

i have also tried connecting the extruder at E2 the second connection for extruder still the same...it doesn't work!!

tried adding a new machine where the firmware is installed again but still the same, not working. any other solution for my problem?

I think your pcb may have burnt through. Try hooking it up on the x or y and look if it turns then. This way you can look if it is just the port or if it is your extruder motor

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 16 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies