Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
chris36

Wanted Ultimaker original fully working swap for what i have

Hi

I know this is a long shot but I am from the uk and live in the southwest of England and I am after a ultimaker, i do own a self built prusa i3 but i want a much sturdier printer, i own a shapeoko 2 80% complete has motors belts need another pulley controller and spindle to finish it of and cable shapeoko.thumb.jpg.71d75e7dc40a86af2e4a6e3923f8e408.jpg the item not with motor cost me £300 from america

Also with the swap will be a 450 quadcopter diatone white sheep a a black sheep clone comes with everthing but a camera, it uses a naza lite flight controller which is calibrated through software from their website dji, it has lipos the flight lipo only lasts 7 minutes you would have to purchase a bigger one for more time, the transmitter is impported from china radioling 9ch digital screen fully programmable its set for gps failsafe and alt hold with telemetry also comes with a lipo to power the transmitter plus the lipo charger i do have £250 invested in that

quad3.JPG.37785f353d9b3e3fcf8244c681e87c4d.JPGquad2.JPG.ad87f38c57a723cd687d1987f4cd5819.JPGquad1.JPG.27dc279ddbf1d9e4a8d934efa31c909e.JPG

i can travel up to a 100 miles for a swap also up for sale individually if you want to message me your intrest.

To admin I am sorry if this ends up in the wrong category bit confused not been on for a while and things are all different

Thanks Chris

shapeoko.thumb.jpg.71d75e7dc40a86af2e4a6e3923f8e408.jpg

quad3.JPG.37785f353d9b3e3fcf8244c681e87c4d.JPG

quad2.JPG.ad87f38c57a723cd687d1987f4cd5819.JPG

quad1.JPG.27dc279ddbf1d9e4a8d934efa31c909e.JPG