Buying Used Ultimaker2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Buying Used Ultimaker2

I have a lightly used UM2 that has been converted to 1.75 mm filament using the olsson block kit sold by GR8 here on the forum. I have the 3mm nozzle that came with the printer that you could use to convert it back if needed. I am looking to get $1700 and can ship anywhere in the continental US for that price. Shipping oversea's I would have to see what the cost would be. Open to offers so if you interested let me know.

Thanks,

Chad

If you're in Europe you may want to have a look at the Belgium reseller Trideus, they still have some NEW ultimaker2 's in stock and there selling them now for 1650, including olsson block.... They are not upgraded to 2+, but you can always buy the new feeder later when it becomes available for sale separately.

https://ultimaker.com/en/community/20286-ultimaker-2-promotie

http://www.trideus.be/nl/ultimaker-2.html

There's been a few in the United States that show up on eBay. However, it looks like the same person keeps scooping them up! (Not me!)

Hi, if you are still interested, have a look at my UM2 ads on gumtree

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/lightly-used-ultimaker-2-3d-printer-for-sale/1176662621

Looking for for a used UM my self. Budget is always a concern. Saw one here in PDX sold.

so bummed out it wasn't on craigslist, PDX home of craigslist.. LOL

One thing I worry about is getting a china clone. How can you tell them apart from pic's?

Ed

I have a lightly used UM2 that has been converted to 1.75 mm filament using the olsson block kit sold by GR8 here on the forum. I have the 3mm nozzle that came with the printer that you could use to convert it back if needed. I am looking to get $1700 and can ship anywhere in the continental US for that price. Shipping oversea's I would have to see what the cost would be. Open to offers so if you interested let me know.

Thanks,

Chad

I would be interested in knowing more about your machine for sale. pic's? any filament going with it?

Thanks Ed

I would point out ultimaker 2 extended with 3 rolls,600 hours print time went for under $1500 on ebay . If pay day came sooner it would have been mine. :-)

Ed

Who's the guy who just got a new Ultimaker 2 for a $1000. off of e-bay?

That right this guy! Yes!

after unpacking it, I really think this thing just sat somewhere in it's box.

If I'm right it only has a 1 hour print time on it. and 19 hours on time.

ED

• Like 2

Nice find...those always show up on auction just after I've paid all my bills.

Timing!

Nice find...those always show up on auction just after I've paid all my bills.

Timing!

Yea I missed out on the UM2+ extended for $1500.

I sure my machine is years old, sat in a box somewhere.

It doesn't have the extra filament guide or the hole for it.

I'm actually selling my Ultimaker 2 with a couple rolls of used filament at various lengths. Probably 30-40 hours of print time. Asking $1600 shipped anywhere in USA.

Posted (edited) · Buying Used Ultimaker2

I'm actually selling my Ultimaker 2 with a couple rolls of used filament at various lengths. Probably 30-40 hours of print time. Asking $1600 shipped anywhere in USA.

So not saying what you're asking price is wrong.

Justing giving some history of this summer on used ultimakers.

I got my UM2 with Olsson block upgrade Not installed or used. $1000. $50

At my door in 3 days. So slamming!

The sellers are a clearing house had 150 + listings of mostly medical stuff.

Didn't even know how many hours were on it. 1 hour 19 minutes print time.

And I believe it machine is so clean! Printing right out of the box!

UM2 is on close out sale now , brand new with olsen block $1900 with wantary I do believe.

There is one on ebay right now 5 bids 6 hours to go and it's at $1030. And it has the + upgrade but didn't list hours, 2 part rolls of pla.

Make sure you show pics of manufacture label. on the bottom of machine.

Lot of chinese clones out their.

Good Luck

ED

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited) · Buying Used Ultimaker2

Im still looking to buy another one now.

Edited by Guest

Im still looking to buy another one now. Only from Europe will pay at most 1300 Euro.

Warning about the warranty : https://ultimaker.com/en/community/39303-do-not-buy-a-used-ultimaker-within-the-warranty-period