problème d'extrusion

emna

Posted · problème d'extrusion

Bonjour

Je m'appelle Emna, j'utilise l'imprimante Ultimaker 2 pour la première fois. une collègue a utilisé la machine avant et elle a cru que la buse est bouchée. j'ai essayé la "atomic method" et ça était bien extrudé. mais lorsque j'essai de faire un essai d'impression. il y'a absolument rien.

j'ai réinitialisé l'imprimante et lorsque j'arrive a l'étape de la mise en place de filament, et surtout lorsque j'attends que le matériau apparaît dans la buse. rien n’apparaît.

Qu'est ce que je peux faire?

Hey Emna (I don't speak French, hope English is fine too),

Look at the back of the printer, when you feed in new filament and try to extrude some - is the movement of the filament smooth or does the motor skip back? Maybe something got stuck in the feeder at the back and blocks the filament.

Also make sure that the filament can unroll smoothly from the filament roll.

• Like 1

the movement is smooth and there is no skipping back. I can see it (the filament) arriving to the printing head. but there is no material in the nozzle!! I am wondering if it is related to the tempreture?

The temperature is important too. Depending on the filament type it should be at least above 180° - rather 210°.

It is possible that the temperature sensor is not reporting correct values. This is not really easy to test (except if you have a thermometer handy with an external probe...).

thank you so much for your response. Actually I think that the material is not reaching the nozzle becase of the feeder. how can I make the movement smoother?

You'll first have to identify where the filament is stuck. Take out the bowden tube at the head end and use "move material" in the maintenance menu on the printer to move filament. If you see that it moves smoothly, then you can exclude everything until up to the printhead as the source of the problem.

Maybe the bowden tube was just not properly inserted into the head and filament got stuck between the gap.

Also check that the 3rd. fan is working. If if doesn't there is a slight chance that the filament heats up on its way to the head and softens thus creating a plug and jamming.

Good Morning

the filament is stuck in the feeder.

the feeder makes a "tik tik " sound every timz I try to insert a material.

Does it advance past the feeder? If not then it is time to clean the feeder. There are four screws that hold it but be aware that you need to take the left motor cover (when looking from the front of the printer) in order to prevent the feeder motor from falling down when you remove the four screws.

I cleaned the feeder. but it was too tight so the filament could not pass through it.

The feeder has one white indicator on the right side. There is a screw at the top which you can use to change the tension on the feeder. If this is an older UM, the white indicator should be at the top (smallest tension).

I have loosen it.

but the filament do not pass through the feeder.

it seems like it is blocked.

Ok, then you need to take the feeder apart. It is not hard to do. Remove the left cover from the inside of the printer (it is held with two screws together). Then while holding the feeder motor, remove the four screws from the feeder. You can then take the feeder off the printer and disassemble it.

Okay now it works, but after printing some layers. the printed body starts moving. it is not fixed to the plate. Inpite of using the glue.

taht is my new problem

Ok, I suggest you create a new thread about it.

By the way, what was the reason the feeder was blocked?

there was a piece of filament inside the feeder. so I opened the feeder and cleaned it.

• Like 1