Security Certificate Expired ?

Posted · Security Certificate Expired ?

I was about to place my order, but my browsers are freaking out due to an expired security certificate. Any idea what's up ?

... and does the 14 days lead time include weekends ? I'd like to order now and be putting my Ultimaker together by/about December 15th.

The lead time is an indication, not a guarantee, remember that.

The UM SSL certificate is valid till end 2013, so no idea why you get a expired warning.

The lead time is an indication, not a guarantee, remember that.

The UM SSL certificate is valid till end 2013, so no idea why you get a expired warning.

Yesterday it was the old one, which expired 26.11.2012, around 16 o'clock. :-)

Today there is the new one installed, valid 365 more days. All is well now.

Got my order in yesterday after the certificate was renewed.

I'm really hoping that 14 day approximation (updated today) includes weekends ;)

If it gets here early enough, I'll have time to paint it. I plan to demo it at the first ASME meeting of the new year. :D