Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

New printer up and running!

megasmiley

Posted · New printer up and running!

Hello all,

Got my Ultimaker for Christmas and spent the next few days building it, taking my time. There were a few stumbling blocks such as one or two areas where the instructions could have been a little more clear, but i'm very happy with the outcome!

I've built a Thing-o-matic in the past, and was disappointed about how much calibration I had to do in order to get a decent-looking print. So, I was thrilled when the first print out of my Ultimaker came out beautifully!

Looking forward to future prints, and enjoying my new printer! Below is a picture of my first print, no cleanup done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• The Ultimaker Showcase — October 14. What's new?
        Your dear friends at Ultimaker have some exciting news and insights for you!

• 0 replies
      • New here? Get ahead with a free onboarding course
        Hi,

Often getting started is the most difficult part of any process. A good start sets you up for success and saves you time and energy that could be spent elsewhere. That is why we have a onboarding course ready for
        Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle, Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker S3 Ultimaker 2+ Connect.   
        They're ready for you on the Ultimaker Academy platform. All you need to do to gain access is to register your product to gain free access. 
        Ready? Register your product here in just 60 seconds.
        • 8 replies