Ultimaker 3 First Impressions

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 3 First Impressions

Hi Wisar, thank you for your response.

We totally understand your point of view as a customer and do not expect to look at it any differently.

If nothing else, hopefully, this is an opportunity for us to show that we take our level of customer service very seriously.

At Ultimaker we carry a responsibility in regard off every product we introduce and unleash upon our customers. Our apologies we did not completely succeed in meeting our usual standards in areas like quality control, which led you to, for example, your experiences.

Please continue to let your feedback come, as it helps us to stay sharp, improve our processes and pinpoint the most crucial elements that need our attention.

If there is a way I or Ultimaker can help, feel free to reach out to me!

Thank you.

Edited by Guest

• 8 months later...
    • Replies 80
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted · Ultimaker 3 First Impressions

Hi,

sorry to see that more users have had this issue. And now our studio Ultimaker 3 has developed the same cracks too.

The strange thing for us is that our reseller (I do not want to shame them by dropping their name) here in Sweden require us to send the printer 600 km (single way) for repairs in Malmö. But they have an office here in Stockholm, where they refuse to take the printer in for repairs?

They also refuses to send or sell us new parts for making the replacement ourselves, telling us that that would woid our guarantee?

We have emailed customer support at Ultimaker several times, but they everytime send us back to the reseller, or another reseller that does not even get back to us.

Why are we not allowed to repair our own machine, and why should we have to risk the printer being damaged in transport by sending it that far, when the reseller has an office in the same town?

Our studio is dependent on our Ultimaker for jobs every week.

Posted · Ultimaker 3 First Impressions

As an avid Ultimaker fan I'll be honest it's not been without it's issues on both 2+ and 3.

if you buy a porche you expect expectional service to go with it.

I would like to say that for both machines I have had nothing less. although the issues have been received with disbelief but with detailed explanation and demonstrations I always find myself with a resolution. From both Ultimaker direct, importer and authorised seller I have had polite and great communication along with direction, solution and/or replacement parts.

So thank you Ultimaker with the customer support. things can go wrong but it's the response that really matters in the end.

Bex

• Like 3

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 3 First Impressions

I'm sorry to hear the support and help you were offered was not in line with your satisfaction and expectations @xpandedreality, I'm sure we'll be able to find a way which will work for the both of us. I understand Robert sent you a message and a solution is probably already on its way!

And thank you @rebekah_Harper for your kind words! We really do our best to make sure all of our customers are helped in the best way possible. And it is always satisfying to see that these intentions actually make it all the way into the user-experience :)

Edited by Guest
    • Like 2