For Sale on eBay UK - Ultimaker 2+

Posted (edited) · For Sale on eBay UK - Ultimaker 2+

There is not room in the man cave for three printers so I have listed one of my Ultimaker 2+ printers for sale on eBay in the UK.   I also have two Olsson Blocks for sale and the enclosure that I used with the above Ultimaker 2+.

Enclosure for Ultimaker 2 or 2+

Olsson Block - Plus Heater and Thermistor

Olsson Block - Entire Assembly

Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer

Edited by Guest

Posted · For Sale on eBay UK - Ultimaker 2+

Are you willing to ship to the USA?

Right now the sales items are setup to use the eBay international shipping option so the answer is yes. If the shipment costs seem too high then let me know and I will see if I can improve on them and I will ship direct.

Will

Cheers Will,

Sounds good you're willing to ship internationally - I think something's up with your auction settings though. I'm reading:

Postage to: United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Brunei Darussalam, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, Egypt, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Macau, Monaco, Maldives, Martinique, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Paraguay, Reunion

...which kind of seems like a rather random selection of odd locations around the globe?

Cheers Will,

Sounds good you're willing to ship internationally - I think something's up with your auction settings though. I'm reading:

Postage to: United Kingdom, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Brunei Darussalam, Cayman Islands, Ecuador, Egypt, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Macau, Monaco, Maldives, Martinique, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Paraguay, Reunion

...which kind of seems like a rather random selection of odd locations around the globe?

I ended up pulling the listing and resubmitting it to run next week for the UK only. I did not have anything to do with the list of countries...which is indeed an interesting list! I tried getting help from eBay but all they could tell me is that this was the way the system worked...that my item could only be sold to those countries and that I needed to check with customs of the country to which I was trying to sell. To which I replied...really? I can not see a 3D Printer from the UK to countries in the EU? Seriously? Or to the US? So I escalated to a supervisor and got basically the same answer. So I asked for an escalation to the Global Shipping program folks. They have a minimum turn around of two days and I still have not heard from them. So, sorry, but I canceled the listing!

Heh... sounds like those daft ebay people need to figure out what the EEC is and how customs work inside of it. I don't recall seeing the UK slamming that particular door just yet. Sounds like a fairly useless service they've introduced there.

Heh... sounds like those daft ebay people need to figure out what the EEC is and how customs work inside of it. I don't recall seeing the UK slamming that particular door just yet. Sounds like a fairly useless service they've introduced there.

my suspicion is that there's a value threshold that has something do with customs collection and they just don't want to be dealing with the complexity??? Whatever the case customer service should be able to provide some kind of answer! Or an escalation to global shipping program that is responded to quickly (still not heard from them)

The printer is still available due to my having to relist it as a UK only sale. I know that this may cost me in terms of value returned but I am just not up for the hassle of an international shipment AND the eBay Global Selling Option is CRAP. All the other items are off to their new homes.